Delivered to 15,000 Plainfield "doorsteps" Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Monday, September 10, 2007

Marking 9/11's Sixth Anniversary



Many readers have asked about commemorating the sixth anniversary of 9/11.

I am not aware that the City has planned any observance, but I will be driving around town tomorrow (the actual anniversary) as I have done in previous years and taking pictures of flag displays on homes, places of business and other buildings, which I will then post to Plainfield Today.

If you would like me to swing by your location for a picture, just drop me a line with your address -- do it now, while you're thinking of it -- and I'll be sure to put you on the list. Email me at dandamon@comcast.net

-- Dan Damon

View today's CLIPS here. Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe.

ARCHIVED POSTS OF PLAINFIELD TODAY FROM 11/03/2005 THROUGH 12/31/2006 ARE AT
http://plainfieldtoday.blogspot.com/

0 comments: