Delivered to 15,000 Plainfield "doorsteps" Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hidden Plainfield: It's all about the sun


The sun was in my eyes, resulting in glare in the picture.

It was a bright sunny Plainfield afternoon when I tried snapping this 1920s English cottage revival home in another of Plainfield's quiet neighborhoods.

No matter how I tried triangulating the sun, it was definitely the wrong side of the street for the best shot. But what could I do? I couldn't move the house.

Got any clue where it is?



Better, but still not perfect.

Answer tomorrow.


-- Dan Damon [follow]

View today's CLIPS here. Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a house I almost bought about 15 years ago on Sunnyside Place. It was painted yellow then.

ddrincon said...

I used to live on Hillside Ave and remember some homes that looked like this. It is either on Hillside or surrounding area.

Debi Dinehart

Anonymous said...

So you'd be facing west..I'm thinking off of Watchung past the hill turn left..Fernwood..although there are so many homes similar. I love that you do this and I pride myself in picking houses out...but this one is unremarkable in that there are so many streets with similar homes..oh well..I'll wait "til the morrow" that's my final answer!!! ;) Jo-Ann