Delivered to 15,000 Plainfield "doorsteps" Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Monday, November 15, 2010

Hidden Plainfield: November 14 home ID


It just wasn't on the sunny side of the street.

You guys are getting pretty good at this. 


I tried giving a clue about the 'sun' and the wrong 'side' of the street.

This home is on Sunnyside Place, which forms a leg of a triangular neighborhood defined by two other sides: Hillside Avenue and Berckman Street.


Sunnyside forms a leg of a triangular neighborhood.

One hit the bulls-eye, and another knew the neighborhood (see the post and guesses here).

Congrats.

Where will we go next week?


-- Dan Damon [follow]

View today's CLIPS here. Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe.

3 comments:

Rebecca Williams said...

Dan,

In all my canvassing over the past several years, I have passed all these homes--they are familiar, but I cannot, for the life of me, place ANY of them. When you reveal their whereabouts, of course, then I remember. "Hidden Plainfield" is a great feature of PToday--keep it up!

Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Dan,

You are doing a wonderful service to show how ALL of Plainfield is beautiful. We must find a way to get this word out.

Thank you for reminding us of our beauty.

Anonymous said...

Yes, there are alot of homes like this one. It is ironic that Jo-ann guessed Fernwood. I almost bought that house on Sunnyside about 15 years ago, but the house I did buy was on Fernwood, so I know both streets.