Delivered to 15,000 Plainfield "doorsteps" Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Sunday, May 20, 2012

A fitting moment: Dan gets his prosthesis


Mine will be similar to this, except the shoes won't be as classy.
Am posting Plainfield Today early as I must be at JFK's prosthetics/orthotics facility at the crack of dawn on Monday to be fitted for my prosthesis.

The cast was made last Wednesday, and they told me it would be ready Monday. I am told that's a pretty fast turnaround.

The next step will be admission as an inpatient at JFK's rehab center in Edison for about a week, after which I will be free to walk out.

I am ready.



-- Dan Damon [follow]
View today's CLIPS here. Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe.

View today's CLIPS here. Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe..

mmm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dan on your getting healthier. Continued Blessings and I know you can do it.

Jackie

Agness McLean said...

Dan,

Love your sense of humor. All the best!

Anonymous said...

Blessings to you, Dan. I cannot count the number of times I have turned to your blog for vital updates that other local media just couldn't or wouldn't provide in a timely, honest and concise manner!
Thanks and be well!
"teachplainfield"