Delivered to 15,000 Plainfield "doorsteps" Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dan gets his walking papers

 

Plainfield Today should get back into things more deeply now that Dan has gotten his walking papers.

After meeting with the good folks from the prosthetics/orthotics clinic yesterday, I got my walking papers. I'll be discharged from JFK after lunch today and will start in the out-patient prosthetic training clinic as soon as my blisters are certified closed -- probably end of next week.

The main thing the person I'll be working with urged was to get my car situation sorted out ASAP so that I can drive myself back and forth to out-patient rehab.

Yahoo!


-- Dan Damon [follow]

View today's CLIPS here. Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe.

2 comments:

Bob said...

Congratulations, Dan! It will be nice to have you back at 100%. Good luck with the car search.

Bob

Anonymous said...

Hot Dog! Good for you, Dan!!