Delivered to 15,000 Plainfield "doorsteps" Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Homeward bound


 

Homeward bound,
I wish I was homeward bound,
Home where my thought's escaping,
Home where my music's playing...

-- Simon & Garfunkel

I'll be homeward bound from Aristacare on Friday
, and am looking forward to it.

The therapy has been designed to increase my endurance, with leg and arm weight exercises, plenty of walking and stairs, and biking for heart exercise and endurance (I'm up to 6.5 km in 15 minutes).

The doctors are so pleased with my heart and kidney improvement that they have taken me off water pills altogether, which is amazing.

Thursday I go to Newark for the post-op inspection and readings on my pacemaker.

And Friday, I'm outa here after breakfast.

Thanks to all for their well-wishes and to the medical and therapy staffs at Aristacare. What a great bunch of people! If you ever need to consider a rehab setting, check Aristacare out.

It will be great to sleep all night in my own bed, without constant murmuring in the hallway and being awakened from a sound sleep to take a pill.

I'm homeward bound...




  -- Dan Damon [follow]

View today's CLIPS here. Not getting your own CLIPS email daily? Click here to subscribe.

0 comments: